Afternoon,

 Some help required analyzing ego-network data in UCINET:

I have 88 ego-networks, with a total of 606 alters. To start with, I am using UCINET to gather some basic measures of the ego-networks to allow me to compare them – measures such as density, geodesic distance etc etc.

So far, and this is my first social network data analysis experience, I have been using UCINET point and click method (network->cohesion->blah) – which, as you can imagine, becomes rather tedious after only 10 or so ego networks have been analysed for ONE of the many measures that are possible.

So, are there shortcuts? Can I paste all my data into one spreadsheet separated into 88 groups and run one measure at a time using that? Or, can I gather more than one measure at a time for each network ( a bit like: network->centrality->multiple measures)? Or something completely different?

Or, should I use something other than UCINET?

Thanks in advance of any help,

Carl