***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** I am trying trying to create a visualization that includes two random network graphs (both with between 50 and 100 nodes).  The first is a "normal" graph where all the nodes have a probability of being connected; the second is a series of egonets that are not connected to each other.  So, the first the type of data you can get from a roster survey and the second is the type you can get from a name generator on a random sample survey.  Short of being able create it by hand, I am at a loss on how to create second graph.  Any suggestions, preferably that don't require proprietary software?

Best,

scott
--

Scott D. McClurg
Associate Professor of Political Science

(e) [log in to unmask]
(p) 618.453.3191