Dears
members of socnet list,

I am going
to compares several environmental networks. From preliminary analysis I noted
that the environmental networks in my dataset have formed by a different number
of associations (for example un network formed by 90 associations and another
is formed by 10 associations).

Can I
compares networks with the difference size (about the number of associations
involved)?

Could you
suggest me some articles about this methodological issue?

Thank you
in advance for any help.

Best
regards,