Thank to alerting us to this, Christian (and Rusty and Benjamin)!

I also found the virus on my USB drive.

So it looks like this was probably pretty widespread at the conference (I used the computer in Presidenza, and also the Riva Tours/Conference Centre Office.)

I tried using Norton 360 to detect the virus, but it did not identify it.

So I removed if manually.

Sincerely,

David Tindall