Dear All,

I'm looking for all kind of articles and literature that connects modern behavioral psychology with social network analysis.

Especially I'm interested in works about leadership, organizations and internet discussion (but that could be some articles about social networks of animals as well).

I would be really grateful for any help.

Best Regards

Mariusz Karbowski

Social Psychology of Internet and Communication Warsaw School of Social Psychology

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5258 (20100707) __________

http://www.eset.com