Dear socnet members,

I am looking for an easy way to construct a distance matrix based on
longitude-latitude coordinates. I have a dataset of 78 nodes with
lon-lat coordinates for each node, but I haven't been able to find a way
to automatically calculate distances for each dyad (and preferably get
them in matrix format ). Does anybody know a program that does this?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Katrien Van Cleemput

Department of Communication Studies

University of Antwerp, Belgium