Hi Fellow Listers,

I have finally been given the okay by adminstration to seek assistance in
the our academic support center.  For 10 years, I have been the only adult
as director of the center with students as peer tutors and writing
consultants.

I am to meet with our human resource director in the next week or so to
develop a job description for a Graduate Assistant.  I am thinking that
this would person would assistant in some administrative responsibilities,
assist in the training of tutors, create study aid handouts and workshop
materials, and perform some tutoring.  The college is piloting an at-risk
program this year so there will be a great need for working with
under-prepared students.

Does anyone have a job description for Graduate Assistants they would be
willing to share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Robin Kratzer, Director
Academic Resource Center