From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Betty Linneman
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Suggestions for E-services name

We are currently working on a project to offer centralized E-services.  We plan to have a tab on our intranet entitled something like "E-services".  From this tab, students would be able to have access to virtual tutoring, math lab, writing lab, advising, help desk.

We plan to make our initial offering this summer but haven't settled on a name just yet.  We use "E-services" for now but wonder if there is a better alternative out there - one that today's students would identify with.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!