From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathryn Van Wagoner
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 6:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: adult learners

To those who train tutors in a CRLA certified training program:

One of the recommend training topics in CRLA is Adult Learners.  I would like some ideas on the kind of information and training activities you use for this topic.

Thanks,

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Utah Valley University
Math Lab Manager
801-863-8411

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.