217-206-7450

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Truex, Katie
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Software

Good Afternoon,

We are currently looking into other Learning Center tracking software
for our LC. We are familiar with both TutorTrac and AccuTrak. What other
programs do you all use. Please feel free to reply off the list.

Thanks,

Katie Truex
TLC Advisor
Academic Advising and Retention Center