Dickinson State University is searching for a half-time Math Center
Coordinator to join our Academic Success Center.

DSU's Academic Success Center provides tutoring and other academic support
services to a diverse and compelling campus community.  Our students come
from a wide variety of geographies and life experiences:  rural North and
South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming; urban areas in states like California
and Nevada; and numerous nations, including China, France, India, Jamaica,
Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Russia, and Zimbabwe.  Almost one quarter of our
resident students are international students.

DSU is located near Theodore Roosevelt National Park and the North Dakota
Badlands, in what we believe is (by far!) the most beautiful part of the
state.  Oil and coal development have made for a local economy that is
doing much better than the national economy:  our real estate and job
markets are excellent; our city of 17,000 is growing rapidly.

I would be happy to respond to any inquiries.  For job information, please
go directly to the notice of vacancy:

http://www.dickinsonstate.edu/job.asp?ID=204

Further information about Dickinson State University may be found at:

http://www.dickinsonstate.edu/

Thank you for your time.

--Michelle Stevier

--
Michelle Stevier
Writing Center, Tutoring, & SI Coordinator

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect
wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long
for the endless immensity of the sea."  --Antoine de Saint-Exupéry