We have used WC online for two years.

Main benefits:

*         Low cost

*         Great support

*         Easy to use

*         Recently upgraded with lots of new features

Downsides:

*         Supposed to be available online for students to make their own
appointments, but we only use it for our staff to schedule the
appointments; thus, the online scheduler is open to the public but we
don't share it with anyone but our staff.

*         Sometimes the system is slow using Internet Explorer (but the
upgrade may have changed that)

Kandice Pryor

Center for Teaching and Learning

Interim Director