 Hi all,

We are about to subscribe to Accutrak for our academic labs and we have some questions the rep can't answer about how to load the student database so that the computers will not turn on unless a student enters her student name and password.  Also, is there a college in the SF Bay area we could visit to see how Accutrak works in your labs?

Thanks,

Susan