Hi Jennifer,

I work with student-athlete academic support services and I like to
refer to our academic support personnel as Academic Coaches. Just as
athletic coaches help student-athletes identify their strengths and
weaknesses as athletes and help them develop into better athletes, we do
the same for them as students. So perhaps "Academic Coaching Program,"
"Academic Strength & Conditioning Program" - something that connects
them mentally with athletic improvement programs that they may not
always like at the time (wind sprints, anyone??) - but have learned the
value of.

-Chris