success net

>>> Jennifer Briney <[log in to unmask]> 7/21/2010 11:30 AM >>>
Hello!
The Coaching staff is teaming up with our Learning Center to create a support network for athletes that includes mandatory time in our Center.  We are struggling with coming up with a positive name for it.  Any suggestions?

Jenny Briney
Director of the Center for Learning Excellence
Education Complex-RM #206
MacMurray College
447 East College Avenue
Jacksonville, IL 62650
217-479-7178

"Tutor students and they will return for more tutoring again and again.
Teach students learning and study strategies and they will become independent learners for life."-Frank Christ

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacksonville-IL/MacMurray-Center-for-Learning-Excellence/123006681051459?v=wall&ref=ts&__a=8>