-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Briney
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mandatory Athlete time in Learning Centers

Hello!
The Coaching staff is teaming up with our Learning Center to create a
support network for athletes that includes mandatory time in our Center.
We are struggling with coming up with a positive name for it.  Any
suggestions?

Jenny Briney
Director of the Center for Learning Excellence Education Complex-RM #206
MacMurray College
447 East College Avenue
Jacksonville, IL 62650
217-479-7178

"Tutor students and they will return for more tutoring again and again.
Teach students learning and study strategies and they will become
independent learners for life."-Frank Christ

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacks
onville-IL/MacMurray-Center-for-Learning-Excellence/123006681051459?v=wa
ll&ref=ts&__a=8>