From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Dobbie R. Herrion [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:43 AM
To: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals; Suzanne Robertshaw
Subject: Tutor Confidentiality

I'm sure this is a very old conversation, but I'd like to know what position many of you take when a faculty members asks to know who's attending tutoring and or if they can sit in on a session? Although I've always been a firm believer that the process is voluntary and anonymous, I just want to make sure things haven't changed now that more and more faculty are heavily supporting the idea of it.

Dobbie R. Herrion
Director, Academic Support Center
St. Louis Community College, Florissant Valley
3400 Pershall Road
St. Louis, MO  63135
Phone:  314-513-4639