From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of M.E. McWilliams [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: National Survey of Learning Assistance Centers

Does anyone know if Laurie Hazard and Karin Winnard updated their 2007
research on learning assistance centers?  I attended their session at a
conference in 2007 as they prepared to publish. I would love to know where I
can find the published article and know if the information has been updated.
Thanks!

wOO HoO!
M.E. McWilliams
AARC Tutoring Center Director