Dear Colleages,

I have been using TutorTrac for about 3 years for the walk-in tutoring
center I manage and I have been very happy with it.  The Writing Center on
our campus is considering purchasing the newest version of TutorTrac to
manage appointments.  I have heard that some users of the new version 4.0
have experienced some problems.  If you are currently using TutorTrac, would
you please share with me how well it manages tutoring apointments for you
and if you have experienced any problems with the new version?

Thank you,
Laura Sanders