We have been using Tutor Trac for about 6 years and have been very pleased with the program and the service from the company. Beyond the basics of allowing students to sign up for tutoring on line, they worked with us and other schools to provide a way to input student information for Supplemental Instruction  sessions so we could easily document use along with the Tutoring center and Writing center.  It has made a significant difference in the quality of reports we can produce and the way we use assessment to improve programs.
Barb

Barbara L.S. Kirkwood
Associate Director for Group Academic Support
CASA - Center for Academic Support and Advancement
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
(260) 481-6881

>>> John Case <[log in to unmask]> 7/19/2010 8:58 AM >>>
I'm looking for software that will allow students to schedule tutoring online.  Any suggestions?

John

John Case
Tutorial Coordinator
K214 Berkshire Community College
413-236-1651
I am on campus Mondays and Tuesdays  all day and Wednesday afternoons.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any use, disclosure, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.