Thank you, Peter. I really appreciate the information. I too prefer a PC and
was hesitant about Apple; I especially appreciate the information about MS
Sky Drive...thanks.
Shari Clevenger
Instructor/Coordinator Reading Enhancement
Northeastern State University
Seminary Hall 357
609 N. Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK 74464