Our facility is expanding from one floor to two floors. Our tutoring system is very organic and we don't have subject-specific tutors.

Do any of you have systems like this with the dual floors? If yes, how do you make it work so that student traffic is relatively equal on both levels?

Thank you for your time,
Jane

--
Jane Preston