Hi colleagues,

I'm looking for for free, preferably online, customer service training resources for my staff.  I'd be interested in anything from Powerpoint presentations to YouTube videos.  My specific goal is to help my staff (mostly students) develop skills in 1) dealing with difficult situations/people and 2) "thinking yes" - focusing on a positive message even while telling a student "no."

Thanks!
Sharon

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.mhcc.edu/lsc>