I guess flyer might have been the wrong word.  It is an 11 x 14 announcement beginning with our logo in upper left and CENTER FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE (yellow print) is centered; followed by Need Help? (also in yellow).  The next line is Tutors are available to help with (black)

 Below is a picture of 4 of our tutors.  Around the picture are the names of all the courses for which we have tutors.
Below it says
"If we don't have what you need, we will try to find it for you!
Why not let us help you?
Our tutors are available, trained, helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable."

and finally at the bottom,
"Room C 107 * Hours  8 am to 8 pm Monday - Thursday" (white print)

Since these were printed, our hours have changed to 7 to 6 Monday through Thursday and Monday to noon on Friday.

The background color at the top is light blue; followed by tan; and dark blue at the bottom.  Lettering colors correspond to our college colors of blue and yellow.

They are in narrow frames and have glass fronts.  For us, these have been effective.  I do plan to change them in Spring 2011 to show new tutors and new subjects.

If you have any suggestions, please share.

Elaine

Elaine Johnson, Director
Center for Academic Excellence
Ave Maria University Latin American Campus
del Texaco, 2 c al sur
San Marcos, Carazo, NICARAGUA
011-505-2535-2314 ext. 253