From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Betty Linneman
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Computer Literacy Proficiency Testing

Our community college has a Computer Literacy Proficiency requirement for graduation.  Students can take any one of a number of courses, but they can also take an exam to fulfill the requiement.  We are looking at updating/changing our Computer Literacy Proficiency exam.  What do other schools use?  Other comments?

Thanks,

Betty

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message.  Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.