From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Betty Linneman
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 2:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Computer Literacy Proficiency Testing

Our community college has a Computer Literacy Proficiency requirement for graduation.  Students can take any one of a number of courses, but they can also take an exam to fulfill the requiement.  We are looking at updating/changing our Computer Literacy Proficiency exam.  What do other schools use?  Other comments?

Thanks,

Betty