Friday is the day GARC is participating in the organization fair at the
Reitz Union. It is a very important event since it is a rare opportunity to
show students interested in joining UF student government clubs what we have
to offer.

I am going to bring over a portable HF station capable of digital
communication.  I need volunteers to sign up throughout the day to talk to
prospective members about amateur radio and the club.  The small satellite
design club will also be tabling with us but we need Hams who can help too.
Please contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask] and let me know what times
between 10 am and 3 pm on Friday September 10th that you can help.

73, Dr. Garlitz, AA4FL

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html
http://GatorRadio.org  W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239