We have a club membership meeting this TH Sept. 9th at 7:00pm, room D11-11 of the dental school (11th floor down the hall from our station).

Agenda includes:

  1. Details of the six awards we recently earned and two award endorsements received
  2. Discussion of Friday’s organization fair
  3. Homecoming parade
  4. learn about our new station operating event: DX Hunts

Once the meeting is over we will head down the station and activate gator1 cards for those members needing access.  We will also operate HF and work the world, with a demonstration of computer logging of contacts and live award tracking.

73, see you Thursday night,

Dr. Jay Garlitz, AA4FL, GARC Faculty Advisor