Friday is the day GARC is participating in the organization fair at the Reitz Union. It is a very important event since it is a rare opportunity to show students interested in joining UF student government clubs what we have to offer.

I am going to bring over a portable HF station capable of digital communication.  I need volunteers to sign up throughout the day to talk to prospective members about amateur radio and the club.  The small satellite design club will also be tabling with us but we need Hams who can help too.  Please contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask] and let me know what times between 10 am and 3 pm on Friday September 10th that you can help.

73, Dr. Garlitz, AA4FL