  Hello HOSA Members,

Please join us tomorrow at our general body meeting at 7pm in CSE- E221.
We will be talking about leadership opportunities, jobs at Shands,
volunteer opportunities, and more. Also, this is a reminder that the
member information sheet, the camp boggy creek application, and the
background check form are all due tomorrow. I attached some of the forms
to this email just in case anybody missed last meeting. In addition to
these forms, don't forget to bring your t-shirt money. The shirt design
is available on our website. Like always, there will be free food :)

-Hope to see you all there.

--
Andres E. Morales IV
2010-2011 HOSA at UF President