Dear all,

in my Degree Thesis I am trying to do the evaluation of a system that
constructs a social network and an expert system for recommendation of
persons, from the personal email corpora of a user.

An option could be using the emails from some users of the ENRON Corpus, but
the feedback of the user to evaluate the results would be missing. Does
anybody know the existence of queries or relevance judgments about the
members of the ENRON Corpus? Then I could compare my results with them...

I would kindly appreciate any help or suggestion about my problem.
Thank you,
Veronica Rivera Pelayo