Dear SOCNET colleagues,

I am trying to get a sense of who's offering courses in social networks and
social network analysis, specifically at the graduate level, and even more
specifically, in MBA and International Relations programs.

Because it's so cross-disciplinary, it's hard to know where these courses
might be hiding. The INSNA website was the first place I went looking, but I
can tell from my own knowledge that it is far from complete.  For those of
us trying to convince curriculum committees that a course on SNA is
appropriate and timely and that other institutions have taken the plunge,
such a list would be a handy thing.

I will collect and contribute to the INSNA for the website.

Many thanks,

Christopher (Rusty) Tunnard, Ph.D.

The Fletcher School, Tufts University