Rusty
I teach a semester-long Master's and PhD course at USC (School of Medicine) on social network analysis that uses many public health examples but has students from Communication, Social Work, Planning, Business and other departments.
-Tom Valente

----- Original Message -----
From: Rusty Tunnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:45 am
Subject: List of SN and SNA courses
To: [log in to unmask]

> Dear SOCNET colleagues,
>

> I am trying to get a sense of who's offering courses in social
> networks and
> social network analysis, specifically at the graduate level, and
> even more
> specifically, in MBA and International Relations programs.
>

> Because it's so cross-disciplinary, it's hard to know where these
> coursesmight be hiding. The INSNA website was the first place I
> went looking, but I
> can tell from my own knowledge that it is far from complete.  For
> those of
> us trying to convince curriculum committees that a course on SNA is
> appropriate and timely and that other institutions have taken the
> plunge,such a list would be a handy thing.
>

> I will collect and contribute to the INSNA for the website.
>

> Many thanks,
>

> Christopher (Rusty) Tunnard, Ph.D.
>
> The Fletcher School, Tufts University

Thomas W. Valente, PhD
http://www.usc.edu/medicine/mph/
Department of  Preventive Medicine
Keck  School of Medicine
University of Southern California
1000 S. Fremont Ave.
Building A Room 5110
Alhambra CA 91803
phone: (626) 457-4139
cell: (626) 429-4123
fax: (626) 457-6699
email: [log in to unmask]

My personal webpage:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/

Social Networks and Health: Models, Methods, and Applications:
http://www.oup.com/us (promo code: 28569)

The Empirical Networks Project
http://ipr1.hsc.usc.edu/networks/

Evaluating Health Promotion Programs
(Oxford U. Press):
www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html

Network Models of the Diffusion of Innovations
(Hampton Press)
www.hamptonpress.com