Hello
at Cambridge (Computer Laboratory) we will start a course in our master programme on
Social and Technological Network Analysis
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~cm542/teaching/2010/stna2010.html
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/teaching/1011/L109/

thanks
Cecilia
--
www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~cm542

"Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration" T. Edison