Hi,

I'll be teaching a new networks course at IIT in the spring. It's listed as a master's course in the Technical Communications dept but is open to all upper level undergrads as well. Great timing on this thread - your existing courses are great templates for my new one!

Libby

--
Libby Hemphill
Assistant Professor of Technical Communication