Dear all

I am trying to find research that describes/models networks of drug users, both in terms of how they connect to and use with other drug users, and how they connect to various forms of 'recovery capital' (the social, institutional, community-based connections that facilitate and support recovery: for example, family/friends, treatment services, potential employers).

I would also be interested in any research that has been done on the 'contagion' of recovery among drug users in network terms.

I am having difficulty finding such work, so would appreciate any references/ideas.  I will, of course, summarise any replies into a reference list for this group.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes, Steve Broome

Director of Research, RSA
http://www.thersa.org/

The RSA combines thought leadership with social innovation to further human progress. Building on our 250 year history as a beacon for enlightenment values, we undertake influential and varied research projects and host the UK’s most ambitious free lecture series. Our work is supported by 27,000 Fellows, an international network of influencers and innovators from every field and background.

To find out more, you can:
Visit our website - http://www.theRSA.org
Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/theRSAorg
Become our fan on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/theRSAorg

Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 212424 and in Scotland no. SC037784

View our standard legal disclaimer - http://www.thersa.org/email-disclaimer