I'm aware that this five-point scale has been used to measure the nature of interactions between organizations in a network: Awareness, Communication, Cooperation, Collaboration, Integration.  However, I haven't come across any published studies that have used that scale. If you have an example, please send it to me, or send me the reference.

Thank you! --Gregg.

Gregg Moor
Project Manager and Director
InSource ~ Research Expertise for Health Systems Solutions
Tel: 604-469-1248
Fax: 604-469-1248 (please call first)

check out Ch. 34 "Interdisciplinariy in Health Sciences and Services" in The Oxford Handbook of Interdisciplinarity

Robert Frodeman, Julie Thompson Klein & Carl Mitcham, Eds.
Available through all good bookshops, or direct from Oxford University Press at: http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199236916.do