I also run an elective for MBA's at the University of Glasgow.  The course is titles 'Assessing the impact of social networks on organizational performance'.

Regards,

Dr Stephen McLaughlin CEng FIET

Adam Smith Senior Research Fellow / CSIRN
Faculty of Law Business and Social Sciences Department of Management
University of Glasgow
West Quadrangle
Gilbert Scott Building
GLASGOW  G12 8QQ