Dear all,

in my Degree Thesis I am trying to do the evaluation of a system that constructs a social network and an expert system for recommendation of persons, from the personal email corpora of a user.

An option could be using the emails from some users of the ENRON Corpus, but the feedback of the user to evaluate the results would be missing. Does anybody know the existence of queries or relevance judgments about the members of the ENRON Corpus? Then I could compare my results with them...

I would kindly appreciate any help or suggestion about my problem.

Thank you,
Veronica Rivera Pelayo