Please join us for the Florida Climate Institute Kickoff on Tuesday, November 16, from 2-7pm at the FSU Alumni Center in Tallahassee, FL!

The event will feature keynote speakers, special guests, a poster session, and a reception.

For more information and to register, please visit http://floridaclimateinstitute.org/ and click in the button at the end of the homepage. The event invitation is attached.

While there is no registration cost for event attendees, space is limited and we encourage you to register as soon as possible.

Researchers are also encouraged to submit climate-related research posters and images for the event reception. Submission instructions are at the registration website http://coaps.fsu.edu/fcikickoff/posters.php.

The Florida Climate Institute (FCI) is a new joint venture between the University of Florida and the Florida State University. The FCI is working to build a more sustainable future by improving our understanding of and identifying appropriate responses to climate variability and change. Research, teaching, and outreach programs of the FCI will help reduce climate risks to the economy, natural and managed ecosystems, and the built environment. For more information about the FCI, visit FloridaClimateInstitute.org.

*** Please forward this message and attached invitation to anyone in your mailing lists who may be interested (students, colleagues, e-lists, etc). Thanks in advance for any help in promoting this event! ***