Led by Jerry Krummrich, a small but efficient task force of 4 took on surveying Hamilton county on Saturday.   One of the best days I've had in the field in years.  Jerry has the official list, but my rough count was about 80 species, including 15 species of warbler.
Highlights:
Black-crowned Night-Heron - only a handful.  Not as many as we see in November.
Least Bittern (1)
Blue-winged Teal - roughly 200!
Ruddy Duck - one male in striking breeding plumage
Cooper's Hawk (1)
Broad-winged Hawk (2)
Black-necked Stilts - about 6
Lesser Yellowlegs - almost too many to count
Pectoral Sandpiper - (2)
E W Pewee - several
Acadian Flycatcher - several, all silent
Gray Catbird - first of season for me
Veery - several
Bobolink
Blue-winged Warbler