Hello all,
At Denison University in Ohio, we're researching contact management
systems in hope to find one that works for us.  Specifically, we're
looking for a contact management system that will allow members of the
University community to collectively store information and log
interactions with students in one location, thereby allowing University
staff to communicate confidential information in a timely, efficient
manner.  This flow of information will allow the University to better
respond to the needs of our students.

I would love to hear your suggestions, and also strengths and weaknesses
of systems currently used at your universities.

Thank you!
Heather

Heather Johnston
Assistant Director, Academic Support & Enrichment Center
Denison University, Doane Hall 102
740.587.6666
Fax: 740.587.5629