The ATP will be offering an online workshop this fall (probably the end of October to the end of November). You might want to wait until the topic is sent out before registering.  We may offer a three pack on workshops, one of which is best practices.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Oppitz, LouAnn
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Best Practices in Tutoring: Online, Training & Assessment

You get these too, huh!  I was just reading the same one and thought that it sounded interesting, wish they didn't cost so much!  Not sure my budget can afford this.

LouAnn Oppitz
Peer Tutoring Coordinator & GED Examiner
Inver Hills Community College
2500 80th Street E.
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
new phone # (651) 450-3693 FAX (651) 450-3303