Listserv members:

In the next few weeks, Arkansas State University will launch a national listserv (and accompanying website) for higher education administers interesting in engaging in discussion regarding early alert initiatives. The website will serve as a clearinghouse for review of early alert programs, supportive research and data. Along with this, we will ask institutions with existing programs to consider participating in an extensive web-based survey on existing EA practices. Results will be posted on the website.

While we are in the initial stages of design, we welcome your ideas on other useful features for the website.

Please email me directly.

Jill Simons, Executive Director
Academic Retention Services
University College
Arkansas State University
870-972-3001
870-972-3414 (fax)
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.