From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of val
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 9:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Best Practices in Tutoring: Online, Training & Assessment

Learning Center & Tutoring Services Webinar Series

During Fall 2010, Innovative Educators will take an in depth look at best practices in learning centers and tutoring services. This practical and innovative series is a must for any institution hoping to improve services.  http://www.innovativeeducators.org/retention_p/683.htm

________________________________

What sessions are available?

*         The Broken Spoon: Training Tutors to Develop Independent Learning Skills in Students: <http://www.innovativeeducators.org/retention_p/633.htm>  October 12

*          Teach Students HOW to Learn: Metacognition is the Key!: <http://www.innovativeeducators.org/retention_p/627.htm> October 20