-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna Hill
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: National Center for Postsecondary Research Conference

Thanks for posting the link, Chris. As he said, many of the handouts
are posted on that link.

Donna

browser to

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01DbSln2G) is spam:
Spam:
https://killspam.ccbcmd.edu/canit/b.php?i=01DbSln2G&m=ef53ee2a94ef&t=201
00927&c=s
Not spam: