From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Worden, Elizabeth
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CRLA Conference, November 3-6, 2010

Said with tongue in cheek:
I am trying to figure out what it is that connects Reading and Leaning that is of sufficient import to organize a conference about it!  Does everyone at the conference lean against a tree, a building, or whatever, reading a book?  Come to think of it, I tend to lean on something when I read - it's more comfortable!  E  :>)

Elizabeth Worden, Ph.D., Assistant Dean of Academic Support Services
Academic Support Center
Eastern Maine Community College
354 Hogan Road
Bangor, ME  04401