Hi Everyone,

I am teaching my College Algebra students how to take each day's
lecture notes and create note cards for the main points.  If you have
something that really works with your students, could you share it?  You
can respond to me directly.  Thanks.

Annette D. Hawkins, Ed. D.
Math Department Head
Wayne Community College
3000 Wayne Memorial Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
919-735-5151 x 6863

E-̀„Mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina public records law and may be disclosed to third parties.