Dear Listers,

This is to remind you that online registration for the College Reading and Leaning Conference will end on October 8, 2010. We have some great professional development opportunities like the sessions with the following titles : "Using Prezi: A Non-Linear
Mode for Presentations", "Centralizing our Missions:
Learning Centers and Writing Centers Working Together", "Recruit, hire, and retain: Focus on employing high quality tutors" and "The Yellow Brick Road:
Theme-based Tutor Training ".

If you can't make it to the conference please take a look at the two webinars be in offered on Saturday afternoon. Go to www.crla.net to find a list of all of the concurrent sessions for the conference and if you need any other information, please contact Ann Wolf at [log in to unmask]