I went to Markham Park in West Broward County off of St Road 84 and
Weston Road during my lunch.  I was looking for any and all migrants.  I was
excited to see....

Yellow Billed Cuckoo 2 (First time I ever saw them here!)
American Redstart Male and Female 6
Blue Gray Gnatcatchers too many to count
Prairie Warblers 4
Blue Jays 8
Northern Mockingbirds 7
Black Throated Blue Warbler male 2
Red Bellied Woodpecker 2
Black and White Warbler 1
Boat tailed Grackle 50
European Starlings 50
Summer Tanager (First I have seen here!)

Not bad for a lunchtime foray at Markham Park.
The Cuckoos were found in the trees near the Scout Camping area across
from the bathrooms near the boat ramp!

Alayna Galbraith
Weston Florida